Emu Oil, Emu oil prepared from the fat of this bird and is used to make medicine
Healing, Soothing Emu Oil
An ultra powerful natural oil that heals and moisturizes skin like nothing else.
The emu is a large, flightless bird, native to Australia. Emu oil prepared from the fat of this bird and is used to make medicine. People use emu oil for conditions such as high cholesterol, dry skin, wound healing, sore muscles, and many other conditions.
This highly valued oil has been used for centuries by the Aborigines of Australia. This purifying oil contains large amounts of Vitamin E and A which softens and heals the skin.
There are so many natural healing qualities in Emu oil that have made it one of Australia's most famous healers:
- Linoleic acid helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
- Oleic acid is a famous anti-wrinkle agent
- Assists in the repair of skin damage, including scars, wrinkles and stretch marks
- Helps soothe joint and muscle pain inflammation, softens dry, damaged skin
- Reduces pain and infection from insect bites & stings
- Reduces pain and discomfort
- Alleviates the discomfort of eczema, psoriasis, diaper rash and shingles
- Softens dry, damaged skin
Ingredients: 100% pure Emu oil (Dromiceius novahollandiae) Shelf life of 12-18 months